I joined the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine in July 2011. Since, my career has centered around a mixture of enhancing patient care, providing education and mentorship to house staff and medical students, and advancing science through research, where I primarily study the impact of enteral nutrition on critical care patient outcomes.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Ross University School of Medicine - Dominica, West Indies (2005)
- Residency, Internal Medicine - John H. Stroger Jr., Hospital of Cook County - Chicago, IL (2005-2008)
- Fellowship, Pulmonary & Critical Care - Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals - Milwaukee (2008-2011)
- K30 Clinical Research Scholar, Clinical Research Scholar's Program - Clinical Translational Science Institute (2012-2014)
- Nestle Clinical Nutrition Fellow - University of Louisville and Oregon Health Sciences University - Louisville , KY (2015-2016)