Dr. Schellhase takes a collaborative approach to healthcare, believing that good health is the result of a partnership between patient and physician. His practice emphasizes using methods of prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment that are proven effective by medical research. Dr. Schellhase has a particular interest in screening for cancer, and does research to expand medical knowledge in this area. He enjoys providing obstetric care and caring for patients of all ages.
Education / Training
- Master of Philosophy in Ethics - Georgetown University, Washington Hospital Center - Washington, DC (1991)
- Fellowship - Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Progam - Seattle, WA (1997-1999)
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine - Philadelphia (1994)
- Residency in Family Practice - University of Washington Medical Center - Seattle (1994-1997)
- Master of Public Health - University of Washington School of Public Health - Seattle (1999)