Since 1995 Dr. Willis has been at the Medical College of Wisconsin as an Associate Professor and past Director and Founder of Center for the Advancement of Urban Children (CAUC). Her interest spans from analyzing the impact of systems on children and adolescents, applied public policy, community-oriented programs, medical education, health assessments and child advocacy. In addition to her work, she is affiliated with many local community organizations that promote the health and well-being of children and adolescents.
Education / Training
- Fellowship in General Pediatrics - Case Western Reserve University - Cleveland, OH (1980-1981)
- Residency in Pediatrics - Case Western Reserve University - Cleveland, OH (1980)
- Doctor of Medicine - Harvard Medical School - Boston, MA (1977)
- Master of Public Health - Harvard School of Public Health - Boston, MA (1977)
- Fellowship in Leadership in Communities - Leadership Greater Chicago - IL (1985-1986)
- Fellowship in Health Policy - Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital - New Brunswick, NJ (1989-1990)