Dr. Fareau is a Board Certified Endocrinologist and Assistant Professor in the Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Clinical Nutrition. He graduated with Honors from Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire. He completed a Clinical and Research Fellowship in Endocrinology at the Baylor College of Medicine and the University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center joint program, where his educational interests included diagnostic and treatment strategies of endocrine cancers. He joined the Faculty of the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2007.
Education / Training
- Internship in Internal Medicine - Adelaide and Meath Hospital - Tallaght (1999-2000)
- Clinical and Research Fellowship in Endocrinology - Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, TX (2004-2007)
- Residency in Internal Medicine - Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Lebanon, NH (2000-2003)
- Doctor of Medicine - Trinity College, University of Dublin - Dublin, Ireland (1999)
- Clinical and Research Fellowship in Endocrinology - University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center - Houston (2004-2007)