Dr. Malec graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine in 2006. She then completed Internal Medicine & Pediatrics (Med/Peds) Residency, Chief Residency in Pediatrics, and Hematology/Oncology Fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center/Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. She received a Master’s of Science in Clinical Research during her fellowship from the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Malec became faculty in Pittsburgh before joining the team at Froedtert/MCW and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in 2016. She routinely sees patients with bleeding, clotting and other hematologic (blood) disorders.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Wisconsin Medical School - Madison (2006)
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics - Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh - PA (2006-2010)
- Chief Resident of Pediatrics - Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh - PA (2010-2011)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology - Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh - PA (2011-2014)
- Master’s of Science in Clinical Research - University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA (2011-2014)